Today, as you know, is the first of January 2017. This means it’s that time of year again to plan those New Year’s Resolutions that you will give up either tomorrow or very soon. Some of you might be more determined and actually complete your resolutions and for that, I applaud you as I never do. So here are my New Year’s Resolutions for 2017.
I’m going to start off with two resolutions that are very likely to be on everyone’s list. I have never completed these two resolutions but it nice to keep them in the back of your mind as you go through the year.
- Eat less.
- Exercise more.
Now onto some more interesting resolutions.
- Improve my posture.
- Stop unnecessary habits like chewing my nails.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Don’t leave everything to the last minute.
- Write in my diary so I stay organised.
- Write blog posts regularly and not at the last minute.
- Look after myself.
- Get my restricted drivers licence.
- Learn a new practical skill.
- Read more nonfiction books
- Be more productive.
- Learn to say no.
- Don’t worry about what people think.
- Do one thing every day that makes you happy
- And lastly be kind to everyone.
I have a lot of resolutions this year to help improve myself and my happiness. Though I may not follow through with all of them it’s nice to start the year off with a list of goals that you can visit throughout the year. 2017 is a new start along with this blog that I plan to make the most of.
Please tell me in the comments what your New Year’s Resolutions are. You may not have as many as me but I would still love to know what your resolutions are. I might find some new ones to add to my list.
Today’s thought of the post is: and so a new adventure begins. I really hope this year is better than the last and I’m excited about my new adventures.
Later Gators xx
Girl Surviving the World: alive and dreaming